Thursday, April 4, 2013

Just Go To Heartside / Thoughts from Today - 4/4/13

Sometimes people just want someone to listen to them, and my day today was spent doing just that. When I occasionally found myself becoming impatient because of a few things I thought needed to get done, I dismissed my concerns and settled down to just listening. Many times people just want someone to listen and understand, and not even to reply.

Art is ever present at Heartside and potter, Bertha, while in my office, objected to loose items from Kathy being added to her creation :-)
                                And artist, John, asked for a photo of his pictures on
                                                        Chaplain's wall, so here it is: 
And lastly, I was happy to see this note left on a table - 
just add a T and you are there :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment